Shhh, it's a Secret: The Annual Sale will be here in 14 days

4:30:00 PM



Shhh, it's a bit of a secret but the annual sale, 30% off all patterns, will start soon : )

Yes, it's that time again, time for the Wollyonline Annual sale. Normally I would get another pattern ready but I don't thank that I will have the time this year, I will try though... I will try : )

The exact dates are: Friday 30th of May until and included Sunday June 1st.

Cheers,
Christel

------------------------

Ik heb een geheimpje dat ik toch maar ga verklappen, de jaarlijkse kortings dagen, 30% korting op alle patronen, komen eraan : )

Ja, het is al weer een jaar geleden en het is tijd. Normaal zou ik een nieuw patroon klaarmaken maar ik weet niet of het er dit jaar van zal komen, ik heb her nogal druk maar ga het zeker proberen.

De kortingsdagen zijn: Vrijdag 30 Mei tot en met Zondag 1 Juni.

Groetjes,
Christel

You Might Also Like

0 comments