Loading the last patterns in California

3:17:00 PM

My view from our deck where I'm loading the last patterns onto the new site
It's warm, oh so warm here in Santa Rosa CA, and we are sitting on our deck, my husband is working and I'm loading the last patterns onto the new Wollyonline website.

Tomorrow we will be going home to The Hague again. I will miss our log cabin but it's nice to be near my family too : )

Cheers,
Christel
--------------

Het is hier warm, heel erg warm. We zitten op het dek van onze blokhut in California. Mijn uitzicht zie je op de foto. Martijn is aan het werk en ik ben de laatste patronen op de nieuwe Wollyonline site aan het zetten. Er is genoeg te doen....

Morgen gaan we weer weg, terug naar Den Haag, ik zal het hier missen maar het is ook weer leuk om naar huis te gaan waar de familie is. We zijn al lang genoeg weggeweest.

Cheers,
Christel

You Might Also Like

1 comments