Sewing Technique Videos, Doll Jeans

8:51:00 AM

Doll Jeans Sewing Technique Videos
Last weekend, I made a few sewing technique videos for the doll jeans pattern that I designed for MiloMila. In the videos you can see how to sew and create various parts of doll jeans:

  • Decorative Stitching
  • Front Pockets
  • A working Fly
  • Back Pockets
  • Waistband
Wollyonline does not sell doll jeans like this but the techniques are valid for other clothes as well of course. You can find the page with the videos here: Doll Jeans Sewing Technique Videos

I apologize for the blurry images at times. I don't know why but my little camera kept the sewing machine in focus all the time and my 'work' not so much : )

Cheers,
Christel

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hoi Christel,

    Ik heb je net de Liebster Blog Award gegeven, omdat ik jouw blog echt een must vind voor iedereen die poppenkleertjes maakt. Nu heb je meer (veel meer) volgers dan ik maar toch...

    Kijk op mijn blog wat het inhoud http://mijn-poppenkleertjes.blogspot.com/

    groetjes Marijke

    ReplyDelete