Hoodie and Legging Sewing Pattern for BABY Born Dolls

2:25:00 PM

This last week I have been working on a new pattern for Wollyonline. On Facebook the wollyonline fans asked for a hoodie and It took me some time to find a hood design that I liked and the front crossover was the winner.


I didn't want to split the front with an ugly horizontal seam and so I fitted the cross over part into the neck seam. I also didn't want any Velcro or closures and so it's a pullover hoodie. It's wide enough for a T-shirt/romper to fit underneath because it's my experience that kids will try and dress their dolls very warmly.


As you can see this pattern will rely heavily on fold over elastic. It uses all qualities of the material and in virtually all of the pieces. You may not have used it before but I'm sure that once you have used it a few times it will be your favorite material too. It's a joy to use!


Then for the more fitted pants I made leggings. They could be even tighter but I always prioritize ease of use if I have to make that choice. I did make tighter ones but it was too much pulling and tugging.  

Cheers,
Christel Dekker ❤️
100% of sales on Wollyonline are donated to Wollyonline Kitten Club

You Might Also Like

0 comments