When I'm not designing doll clothes?

8:10:00 AM

One of my cards created with my Silhouette Cameo
When I'm not designing doll clothes I create scrapbooking embellishments for the NICU unit in the Texas Children's Hospital and I create quick and easy cards with a machine called a Silhouette Cameo. Here is my new blog where you can see all my cards: My Silhouette Cameo

I cannot sew or translate for very long periods, still injured, will this ever go away?! So I take breaks in the shape of easy and light paper crafting. It's fun and I think that I'm a little addicted to my silhouette cameo machine : )

The cards that I make are quick and fun, it's fantastic. I love all the great and truly handmade cards I see on the internet, those are works of art, mine are obviously not like that but I don't have all that much time and so I do what I can.

I start with white paper, some digital images, foam tape and that is pretty much it. I print the digital images on the paper and cut them with the machine, this machine knows to cut right around the images on the paper. I then place the elements on my card to create the design and stick it all down with foam tape, perfectly easy!


Cheers,
Christel

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. very nice card. I also receive a card the other, a little project my son did at the day care.. Lots of colors and other stuff that I do not understand. But I appreciate it much and also bought a frame where I can have the card as a remembrance.


    http://karto.dk/category/tasker-15/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Christel,

    Vervelend hoor dat je nog steeds last heb van je blessure, kun je nu ook niet tennissen of lukt dat wel? Ik vind je kaarten heel mooi en ik ben blij voor je dat je dat wel kan blijven doen, maar voor ons is het natuurlijk wel een beetje jammer dat het zo stil is op je blog.

    Hopelijk tot gauw!
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Marijke,

    Het gaat een heel stuk beter :) en ik ben dan ook weer aan het digitaliseren. Het zou weer een beetje drukker kunnen worden op het blog...

    Groetjes,
    Christel

    ReplyDelete