32cm Doll Patterns, Zapf® My Little BABY Born® Dolls

9:17:00 AM

For the Wollyonline 32cm patterns I use Zapf® My Little BABY Born® dolls, please note that I'm not affiliated with Zapf® in any way.

To make sure that the Wollyonline patterns in the shop fit your doll, you can compare the body measurements below. There are 2 types of little baby born dolls: Soft Body and Hard Body. They will fit the same clothes, for the hard bodied dolls you will need to add 2cm extra elastic to the waist and shorten long sleeves with 2cm.

Zapf® My Little BABY Born® 32cm Doll, soft body

1) Total Height: 32cm
2) Chest: 24cm
3) Waist: 23cm
4) Hip: 25cm
5) Neck to Waist: 7.5cm
6) Inside Leg: 10cm
7) Arm & Shoulder Length: 14cm
8) Head Circumference: 26cm

Zapf® My Little BABY Born® 32cm Doll, hard body

1) Total Height: 32cm
2) Chest: 21cm
3) Waist: 23cm
4) Hip: 26cm
5) Neck to Waist: 8cm
6) Inside Leg: 10.5cm
7) Arm & Shoulder Length: 12cm
8) Head Circumference: 24cm

What is a My Little BABY Born® doll?

My little BABY Born® is the little sister of the well know Zapf BABY Born® dolls. She is 32cm tall and there are several versions of this cute little doll.

Below you see the soft body dolls. These are the dolls that I used to design Little Sisters and Baby on Board. The clothes in these patterns will also fit the hard bodied My Little BABY Born dolls*. You will need to add 2cm elastic to the waist for the hard bodied dolls and reduce the long sleeve length 2cm.
The dark colored doll is no longer in production and is very hard to find
There are also hard bodied dolls. These come in a variety of colors, functions and with and without hair.

*Please note that the diaper will not fit the hard bodied dolls.

You Might Also Like

0 comments