Exciting NEWS! Wollyonline will be Financial Help for Foster Kittens

5:10:00 PM

 

Something absolutely wonderful is happening at Wollyonline! 

This is something that I have wanted for quite some time and I'm glad that I was able to connect with a qualified group that could help me with this: to make Wollyonline part of a non-profit group OR make Wollyonline a non-profit on its own for the Financial Help of Foster Kittens 😻.

Once Wollyonline is a genuine non-profit, one way or the other, there will be new patterns. HOORAY! The first pattern will be a fabric cat doll pattern like the MiloMila dolls that I create. I have the pattern almost ready but transferring the financial side of Wollyonline correctly is not easy nor is it quick. Since the lives of kittens will now depend on the success of Wollyonline... I may have to make some more doll clothes patterns 😉.

This means that no single person will profit from the Wollyonline pattern sales. We only pay the things that we have to from the sales of the patterns: PayPal fees, website costs and those kinds of things. No person, me or someone else is paid for their work or their time, all the money goes to the Financial Help to Foster Kittens. And that is how it should be ❤️.

Life is strange in these Covid-19 times but this is something very bright and wonderful 😻.

Cheers,
Christel Dekker

You Might Also Like

0 comments